Thursday, May 25, 2006

"Change me" Campaign ~ from Getty Images

I recently received an email from a good friend Edu. He constantly sends me the most random things.

Here is what the email said:

"I encourage you to engage in the artwork and participate.....

The "Change Me" campaign supports the effort to fight disease in the developing world using Getty's massive photo collection to draw public attention to Friends of the Global Fight. Visitors to a special web site ( www.gettyimages.com/changeme) can pick an image from Getty's library, write a caption about how the image is meaningful to them, and share it with friends. Getty will donate $10 for each caption submitted. The captions will appear online and may be selected for a traveling exhibition and a companion book."

I checked it out, and I thought there were some interesting pictures...it is definitely worth a view.

No comments: