Monday, August 28, 2006

WeHo (aka West Hollywood)

I moved from one saturated housing market to another saturated housing market, oh yes, I did this on purpose.

As a femme of le monde my standards are higher than most; I want to live in West Hollywood, but the problem with this aspiration is that I am not the only one, and the places on the market are not up to my standards (at least none of the ones I have seen) and I really don't want to pay New York City prices (because this is just a whole other philosophical discussion). Basically once you get a place in West Hollywood, you don't want to move for two main reasons, the neighborhood is adorably accomodating and RENT CONTROL (need I say more).

Until I find a place of my own, I will keep to the basics and repeat the following words:
Safe Chic Spaces

No comments: